Today’s blog post is going to be a little different but a good different. First, Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you have the most amazing day being thankful for all you have and spending time with family and friends! This is a great holiday to reflect on what is really important in life and I wanted to share with you all with what I am truly thankful for.
- First and foremost I a thankful for the Savior and God who loved me enough to die on the cross for my sins so that I can one day live with Him forever.
- I will always be thankful for a husband who loves and adores me. Most importantly, he loves God more then he loves me. He is the most selfless person I know and supports me in all I do including this blog.
- My big fat Romanian family comes third in the line up. Yes for those of you who don’t know I am Romanian and so is my husband we are both 100%. So… with that comes a big, loud, supportive, and amazing family. I couldn’t imagine life without them.
- My friends are my rock and the girls that know how to make me laugh and know my ins and outs. Starbucks, the mall, and life would not be the same without the amazing ladies in in my life. They keep me sane and are the only ones who truly understand this blog thing.
- Although I hope blogging will be my job one day, currently my day job is being a preschool teacher. I couldn’t imagine having a more rewarding job then teaching and loving kids. Most importantly I love being able to teach my kids about Jesus.
- Last but certainly not least, BLOGGING! I am so beyond grateful I was able to start my blog this year. My life will never be the same again. This is the most amazing experience I have never done something more stressful, tiring, and rewarding all at the same time. I love every single one of you for supporting me through this journey. I cannot wait to interact with you more throughout the years! I have met so many amazing girls and I can’t wait to get to know them more.
Black Friday + Cyber Monday
After Thanksgiving comes… Black Friday!! I personally have been shopping this sale for the last 4 years. I was never super into it when I was younger but I became obsessed a few years ago. It became a yearly tradition to do with my girl cousins after Thanksgiving dinner. We would have a sleepover and shop everywhere! Once we went to 4 different malls… yes you heard right we also went to a Target and a few other stores. We shopped all day, it was amazing!! So for all you Black Friday + Cyber Monday shoppers here are the best SALES of the year!
30% site & store: THANKFUL30
50% off everything in the store and online + frees shipping
30% off sitewide
20% off sitewide with code: FEAST
Extra 20% off sale items
Spend $200, get 15% off Code: GOBIG16
Up to 50% off
Buy one get one 50% off clothes
30% off holiday with code: HOLIDAY30
50% off EVERYTHING with code: CELEBRATE
Buy 3 get 3 FREE