Welcome back lovelies! I am so excited to share today’s post with you all because it will be different then the usual. First, today is actually my 24th birthday! I’ll start off by saying… I feel SO old!! Time seriously does fly and I don’t like it!! Since I haven’t shared that much about myself I decided to post 24 facts about myself. I have almost been blogging for a year and I’ve never done one of these posts so I hope you enjoy!
Before I share the 24 facts about myself, I wanted to talk about this GORGEOUS tulle skirt! This tulle skirt is from Space 46 Boutique and they have the most darling tulle skirts! It almost made me relive my wedding day (I had a huge tulle skirt). Every girl NEEDS this skirt in their closet, it literally makes for the cutest outfit! I paired it with a dainty off the shoulder and I loved the outcome. OBVIOUSLY I chose the blush color but they have many different colors that are stunning as well. OH and my my tassel earrings are perfection paired with this skirt, color and all! They are in the new Sugarfix line by Baublebar.
Now here’s a few facts you didn’t know about me!
- I am Romanian, yes Romanian and not Armenian! It was my first language and I still understand it just don’t speak it very well!
- My husband and I are actually both 100% Romanian. He was born there and I was born here in America but my parents were born there!
- I have the cutest kitty named Rosie, ask anyone I’m literally obsessed with her!
- I was born with dark brown hair, it turned blonde and when I was older it turned dark again so I now bleach it!
- I am a born again Christian and a follower of Christ and I grew up going to a Christian school my entire life.
- I am 5’7 with size 6 1/2 size feet! Everyone always thinks this is odd and often think I am like 5’10!!
- I have a younger brother named Matthew (everyone calls him Matt but to me he’s always Matthew).
- I am the biggest perfectionist!!!
- I have to be completely and totally on time to everything. Being even 5 minutes late gives me anxiety!
- I am a preschool teacher and absolutely love it! I grew up wanting to be a teacher my entire life!
- My husband is the one who encouraged and pushed me to start the blog!
- My best friend Kristen helped me choose the name Blushed Darling.
- I had the biggest crush on my husband when he barely knew my name and actually referred to him as my “future husband” one time. The best part about that I never in a million years thought I would marry him but I did!!
- I am OBSESSED with Poke! I literally eat it every week and never get sick of it!
- I made up something called Chick-fil-a Friday… Yes, I go on a weekly basis!
- My cousins are more like my siblings and we get together multiple times a month!
- I am very stubborn and strong willed.
- Boba milk tea an Starbucks is bae!!
- Everyone thinks my Sisters-in-Law and I are real sisters!
- My maiden name was originally Rata and my dad changed it to Rada when I was in 2nd grade (long story LOL).
- I did competitive gymnastics for 10 years and danced for 4 years.
- My husband thought I should add I sleep talk A LOT!! He tells me I say the weirdest things in my sleep LOL.
- I chew on my tongue… This one is really weird but whenever I am stressed or thinking about something very intently I’ll start chewing on my tongue and people that don’t know me always ask me what I’m chewing on. My close friends will know it’s just my tongue 😉
- I never would’ve thought this blog would be possible and I am truly thankful for all the amazing people who take time out of their busy to read my posts, like my pictures, and encourage me!