As Valentine’s Day is coming up I starting think about what this fun little day means to me! To me it’s NOT about the cheesy gifts or even the red roses! Since my hubby and I started dating this day meant we got to do something fun TOGETHER!! We always used to plan a fun date activity for the day and just be with each other! Because of this, I wanted to 10 fun dates you can do with your honey! Most of these we have actually done as a couple and other are still on the bucket list! Some of the dates are directed more toward Southern California BUT most can be done anywhere!
- Take a fun hike with your babe! A fun hike we’ve done before is in Newport and it has the most gorgeous view of the ocean! It would also be gorgeous if you live in an area with a lot of trees!
- Go on a hot air balloon!! This one is still on our bucket list and I hope we get to do it soon! I heard the sunrise tour is AMAZING and the most beautiful thing ever!! So romantic!
- Disneyland! Okay, I know this one only works if you live in Florida or California but I had to add it in because its SUCH a fun date! When we first started dating this was our favorite date spot (and in some way it still is). I recommend you reserve dinner or lunch at the Blue Bayou or Carthay Circle in California Adventure!
- Go Ice Skating! There’s nothing more romantic then getting bundled up with hot cocoa and going ice skating!! It so fun to skate around and hold each other up so that neither of you fall!!
- Visit a winery! I’m not sure how common these are in other states but California has wineries spread out around the state! They have some of the most amazing wine and views! It’s such a fun day trip for you and your babe!
- Go to the zoo! One of our favorite dates are going to zoo’s and looking at the gorgeous animals!! We love to bring our camera and capture the day + spend quality time together (it’s actually pretty romantic, you’d be surprised)!
- Play mini golf! No better place to feel like a kid again and have a little competition with your sweetie! You could squeeze in a dinner or lunch as well!
- Find a trendy coffee shop! I love finding adorable coffee shops with trendy decor! Sit and sip on a latte and just talk to your valentine about well everything! Oh, don’t forget to take cute pictures!
- Watch a movie at a drive in theatre!! Get some cozy blankets together and some snacks and watch a movie out of your car!! There’s on in Riverside for people who live in Southern California but just do your research because I’m sure you have one near you!
- Watch a broadway show! A lot of the famous New York broadway shows tour the country! Aladdin is currently playing at Pantages in LA and I’m dying to see it because I heard it’s AMAZING!
P.S. Don’t worry about doing these only on Valentine’s Day these are great date ideas for any occasion!