Happy Valentine’s Day or love day!! I want to take the time and say I love you all so much!! Anytime you read my post, engage on my Instagram, and DM me it means the WORLD!! I also want to tell you that you’re SO LOVED by your creator! Don’t feel down if you aren’t receiving flowers from a boy because your worth is so MUCH MORE!! Spend time with Jesus and your family who love you so much!!
Today’s post is a last minute sweet treat you can give to your loved ones!! I think it’s fun to go beyond the typical teddy bear and box of chocolates so I decided to post this for all my procrastinators!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Insert yummy here, right!? You can’t go wrong with a box of these beauties! My hubby got them the other day and they’re just simply amazing!
- Donuts (OMG Krispy Kreme Donuts): Okay, to be honest this has been my go too for a while!! Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts always have the cutest heart donuts for Valentine’s day! I once got a box and dropped them off at my husbands work!
- Cake Pops: Cake pops are AMAZING! I personally love the Starbucks cake pops but bakeries also make them really good!! I love them that you can decorate them to be festive!
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies: This is another go to for me!! We have the cutest bakery by our house and they decorate cookies so well you almost don’t want to eat them!! They also taste amazing!
- Chocolate Truffles: I love raspberry truffles and recommend See’s Candy because you can customize a box of chocolates! That way you know the person will love every piece and not throw half the box away!
- FLOWERS: Okay I know this one isn’t a treat but I had to sneak it in there! ANY women in your life would truly appreciate flowers!! I personally love filling up my home with them! I currently have 3 bouquets of flowers!
Hope you all enjoyed these last minute ideas and hope you have a day filled with love!